This episode is all about the power of forgiveness, featuring stories from my own life, as well as people from all walks of life — from the Nazi Holocaust to post-9/11 hate crimes. Let us learn from their powerful examples how to live without hatred in our hearts.
- PDF Slideshow
- CANDLES Holocaust Museum and Education Center
- Forgiving Dr. Mengele
- Vox: The Story of Rais Bhuiyan
- Debbie Morris: How Can You Possibly Forgive? (Part 1)
- Debbie Morris: How Can You Possibly Forgive? (Part 2)
- Phyllis Rodriguez and Aicha el-Wafi TED Talk