After a year and a half, we're back with an hour of coronavirus chatter, economic ranting, and pop culture critiques. In this episode, Eric dives into the armed idiots reacting to Stay at Home orders in the US; French hip-hop; and Michael Moore's dumb new movie. Check it out! Listen now! DO IT LIVE.
- The Atlantic: Why the Coronavirus Is So Confusing: A guide to making sense of a problem that is now too big for any one person to fully comprehend
- ESP on Medium: Chaotic Reflections: Mind Health in March 2020
- ESP: Resisting Oversimplification: Thoughts on Kony 2012
- NYT: ‘Instead of Coronavirus, the Hunger Will Kill Us.’ A Global Food Crisis Looms.
- Vice: Where You’re Out of Work Makes All the Difference in the World
- Talib Kweli: The People's Party Interview with Chuck D
- Pumpkin & Vin'S da Cuero: Make Boom Bap Great Again
- ESP on Twitter: A thread about "Planet of the Humans" (lots of links there)